Seasoned Product Manager Available!!

  • arun_bansal
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 5 12:04 AM
      Hello fellow product managers:<br>If you have a
      Product Manager opening in your organization, please let
      me know. I am looking for a new assignment. Some
      highlights about me:<br>* Kellogg Business School MBA. BTech
      from IIT, India and MS, Engineering from IIT,
      Chicago.<br>* 6 years of Product Management experience<br>* 10
      years of Product Development experience<br>* 10 plus
      years of engineering and R&D experience<br>* Proven
      leadership ability to lead cross-functional teams in
      Strong knowledge of Internet technologies<br>*
      Entrepreneur<br>* Stretegic thinking and decision-making
      abilities<br>Hope to hear from some of
      you.<br>Arun<br>arun_bansal@...
    • jayashree_dorairaj
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 4, 2002
        Any ideas as to what the current market (per
        hour)rates for Product Managers are in a consulting
        role?<br><br>The consulting position is with a hi-tech startup in
        San Jose.<br><br>A ballpark figure will be
        helpful.<br><br>This is for someone with 10 years of Technical
        Lead/Product Mgmnt/Program mgmt