next meeting, chapters 12 and 13

  • Vlad Patryshev
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 6:04 PM
      Date: Tuesday April 3
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Site: Hobee's Restaurant
      Topic: Java Concurrency in Practice (19) - Chapter 12, maybe 13
      ______________________________

      Chapter 12 (testing) turned out to be worth a detailed discussion, so we'll probably focus mostly on testing issues.

      To prepare for this meeting:

      * Read chapters 12 and 13 (as much as you can)

      Thanks,

      -Vlad

    • Noel Yap
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 11:45 AM
        FYI, I'm still feeling under the weather so I won't be making it tonight.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 11:49 AM
          I am coming.  I finished Chapter 12.  Didn't get far with 13 yet.  I should be on time at 7 PM.