- The May issue of Inside Knowledge (http://www.ikmagazine.com/xq/asp/volume.10/issue.8/qx/displayissue.htmMessage 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007View Source
The May issue of Inside Knowledge (http://www.ikmagazine.com/xq/asp/volume.10/issue.8/qx/displayissue.htm ) features some of our members:
- Jerry Ash - Knowledgeworks: Shaving the fuzz. A short guide to KM implementation in two handy pages.
- Graeme Burton - Culture club: Changing an organisational culture to embrace knowledge sharing and collaboration is easier said than done.
- Raj Datta - Thought leader: The treacherous path of the CKO
- Stan Garfield - Masterclass: Identifying KM objectives. Identifying the top-three objectives of a knowledge management programme is a crucial prerequisite for success.
- David Gurteen - The Gurteen perspective: Café culture
- Steve Wieneke (interviewed by Jerry Ash) - Case report: General Motors - Changing gear. General Motors combines BP, LO, KM, DFSS. With all those acronyms, what's not to like?