Re: [Khalistan] SIKH NATION, PUNJAB, KHALISTAN 'WILL NEVER' BE THE BATTLEFIELD in any post -2012 years

  • DR AWATAR SINGH SEKHON
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 4:42 AM
      Piare Khalsa ji,

      Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,
      Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

      From the news item below of Sikh Siyasat, it is pretty well clear that the 'robbed' PUNJAB of 15th August, 1947, the Sikh Raj, Khalistan, has no other way but to 'EXIST' as a "Sovereign, Independent and Political entity of its own." The right wing Brahmins-Hindus will have no place in the Sovereign and Independent Sikh State, because these Brahmins-Hindus will NEVER learn to co-exist with the Sikhs, Muslims, Christians and other non-Brahmins-Hindus of what is presently known as the 'Nation of Sovereign Nations' alias alleged Indian DEMONCRACY.

      1.Would the turbaned Brahmins-Hindus like Hanera Sinh Brahmins, Amarinder of Patiala, Manmohan Sinh (the lap dog of his madam Sonia Maino/Gandhi), etc., will ever learn how to rule a nation of nations, which is called the Indian demoncracy?

      2. The Sikhs of 'robbed' PUNJAB of 15th August, 1947, have no choice but to control their future and the future of their Sikh children.

      3. The Darbar Sahib Complex, including the Supreme Seat of Sikh Polity, The Akal Takht, Gurdwaras and political institutions are and will never be safe and will never live in peace as long as the Sikhs of the 'robbed' PUNJAB, The Sikh Nation, exist as a "Sovereign and Independent State." Sooner the better. How long would you the Sikhs, serving the Brahmins-Hindus' forces, scoundrels holding jobs of chief scoundrel and associated scoundrels, civil employes of the Brahmins-Hindus (Chor, Dakku, Lutere, Thieves, etc.) will keep on having the humiliation, dehumanization, gross human rights violations, rapes of their women folks and as a Third class citizen of a Nation of Nations, i. e., alleged Indian democracy.

      4. Sikhs serving in Brahmins-Hindus' forces will EVER realize that they Do Not belong to the artificial entity of the Brahmins-Hindus.

      5. Would you the Sikhs of Brahmins-Hindus-turbaned Brahmins forces ever realize that more than 10,000 of your brothers, sisters, elderly and Sikh children have been kept in high security jails in PUNJAB (ruled by turbaned Akalis) and outside PUNJAB.

      6. Would you ever care and learn a lesson of what Bhai Sahib Sirdar Balwant Singh Rajoana has been writing you alone regarding the Sikhs' situation and conditions under the Brahmins-Hindus-turbaned Brahmins-chief scoundrel and associated scoundrel-Sant-Samaji scoundrels. Bhai Sahib Sirdar Balwant Singh due to go to gallows on 31st March, 2012, has been warning you what had been done Shaheed-Bilas Saint-soldier Jarnail Singh Khalsa (Bhindranwale) and his less than 60 associates who were mercilessly killed by the Brahmins-Hindus armed forces (army, air force, navy, paramilitary divisions, etc.). You, the clean shaven and the Sikhs, have not learned any lesson so far. What an unfortunate happening?

      7. You, the forces Sikhs, chief scoundrel and associated scoundrels, must know that more than 257,001 Sikh famers have committed suicide, because with the blessings of turbaned Sikhs, they were heavily taxed and indebted.

      8. All in all, if you, the Sikhs, have to survive, you annoy survive WITHOUT your "Sovereignty and Independence of the 'robbed' PUNJAB of 15th August, 1947.

      9. You have no future as the 'Judiciary of the Brahmins-Hindus' nation of nations is highly politicized. Wake up the Sikhs!

      10. Vakeels like Navkiran Sinh and likewise have no idea of the Sikhs' problems, as he is sitting in his office in a building which is no less than a four or five star hotel and that has nothing to do with the Guru Khalsa Panth's interests and The Sikh Traditions.

      11. These Vakeels like Navkiran Sinh Do Not understand that the Sikhs' elected representatives, Sardar Hukam Singh and Sardar Bhupinder Singh Maan, 'REJECTED' the Indian Constitution 1950, in its drafts and final forms, in 1948, 26th November, 1949, 1950, and more recently on 6th September, 1966 by Sirdar Kapur Singh, ICS, MP, MLA and the National Professor of Sikhism. The latter, Sirdar Kapur Singh ji, called the Indian Constitution "curate's eggs, badly stinks and unfit for the human consumption. He told the parliament that it is not worth the paper written on it." The Sikhs' representatives walked out of the Lok Sabha alias Brahmins-Hindus parliament, as it was against the wishes of The Sikh Nation, Sikh Religion, Sikh Code of Conduct and the Sikhs' Anand Marriage Act. For this, please see Article 25 of the Indian Constitution.

      Best wishes wishes, my dear brothers, sisters, youth and elderly.

      -Awatar Singh Sekhon (Machaki)
      <assekhon@...>
      *****