Re: [sig] Ukranian costuming

  • Susan Koziel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2005
      I think this book was translated at one point into
      english, or more precisely the black and white
      pictures on line for this book are also in a book
      called:

      History of Ukrainian costume : from the Scythian
      period to the late 17th century

      The library reference for this book is:
      Title: History of Ukrainian costume : from the
      Scythian period to the late 17th century / [art by
      Christina Senkiw ; line drawings by M. Hrokh and B.
      Tulin].
      Publication info: Melbourne : Bayda Books, 1986.
      Physical descrip: 62 p., [16] p. of plates : ill.
      (some col.) ; 29 cm.
      Subject term: Costume--Ukraine
      Bibliography note: Bibliography : p. 61-62.
      Series: (Ukrainian Heritage Library.)
      Added author: Senkiw, Christina.
      Added author: Hrokh, M.
      Added author: Tulin, B.
      ISBN: 0908480164

      The color plates that are on line, I haven't seen
      before.
      -Kataryna