Baltic Women's Clothing

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi All,
      Months and months ago I posted a question here asking for information
      on baltic clothing. Well, since then I've managed to write an essay of
      scary (for me!) proportions and was wondering if anyone would like to
      read it?

      The bibliography still needs a bit more tweaking and I'm sort of
      hoping someone other than me can read it and it'd make any sense at all.

      Any help at all would be appreciated, and I'm happy to give a copy of
      the finished product for entering in Slovo :)

      Thanks
      Asfridhr/Rebecca
    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        > Any help at all would be appreciated, and I'm happy to give a copy of
        > the finished product for entering in Slovo :)

        Maybe a digested version?? :)

        I would be happy to look at it in the meantime.

        -- Paul