dyes, oops

  • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      Ok, sorry guys, I really shouldn't have sent that email about onionskin
      dyeing without checking with my dyeing consultant. I know you can use
      both iron and Alum as mordants for onionskins, but I haven't confirmed
      copper in my quick looks for confirmation. Apologies for jumping the
      gun!

      Sybil: "Have you been upsetting people?"
      Vimes: "I think I may let people upset themselves."
      Sybil: "Good for you. You do that so well."
      -- Terry Pratchett, _The Fifth Elephant_