Slovo?

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
      Are we going to have enough articles for an edition?

      Pan Zygmunt

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
        Probably, but you know I'm always looking for more material. Do you have anything?

      • MoxFool@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
          In a message dated 4/5/2005 1:25:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          goldschp@... writes:

          <<Probably, but you know I'm always looking for more material. Do you have
          anything?>>

          Nothing finished yet. About 1/4 done I'd say, and I know you're looking for
          a print date that is closer than I think I will be done by.

          Pan Zygmunt

        • goldschp@tds.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
            How about for the Summer issue (July 1 deadline)?

          • MoxFool@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
              In a message dated 4/5/2005 4:36:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              goldschp@... writes:

              <<How about for the Summer issue (July 1 deadline)?>>

              Yes, that should be fine.

              Pan Zygmunt