OOPS...moldavian costume

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 9:27 AM
      Anya,
      OOPS.....just realised my mistake! Comments on quality
      garb still stand though. You have real talent. You
      should be apprenticed and get the exposure you deserve
      from the Order in your Kingdom. Just one gentle's
      opinion.
      'dok

      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeniferknox/detail?.dir=/mail&.dnm=978a.jpg&.src=ph&.tok=phVymwCBScSuPZca

      > removed]

    • jennifer knox
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
        i am already apprenticed...thanks! im glad you like it!
        anya

        --- jeniferknox@... wrote:
        > moldavian costume
        > ok, heres my reproduction (the big yellow thing).
        > ill try to get the image i got it from uploaded
        > soon. its from the grave covering of princess maria
        > von mangop and its from 1427
        > let me know if this photo sharing thing actually
        > worked!
        > anya

        http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeniferknox/detail?.dir=/mail&.dnm=978a.jpg&.src=ph&.tok=phVymwCBScSuPZca

        > removed]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        "Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
          Not a surprise! Excellent job on the garment and that
          is stunning gold fabric! Where did you get it?
          'dok
          --- jennifer knox <jeniferknox@...> wrote:
          > i am already apprenticed...thanks! im glad you like
          > it!
          > anya
          >

          > Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:
          > Anya,
          > OOPS.....just realised my mistake! Comments on
          > quality
          > garb still stand though. You have real talent. You
          > should be apprenticed and get the exposure you
          > deserve
          > from the Order in your Kingdom. Just one gentle's
          > opinion.
          > 'dok
          > --- jeniferknox@... wrote:
          > > moldavian costume
          > > ok, heres my reproduction (the big yellow thing).
          > > ill try to get the image i got it from uploaded
          > > soon. its from the grave covering of princess
          > maria
          > > von mangop and its from 1427
          > > let me know if this photo sharing thing actually
          > > worked!
          > > anya

          http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeniferknox/detail?.dir=/mail&.dnm=978a.jpg&.src=ph&.tok=phVymwCBScSuPZca

          > > removed]

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          >

          > "Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy
          > Roosevelt

          > removed]

          http://personals.yahoo.com
        • jennifer knox