Re: [sig] rhubaka pattern

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      X-JumpGate Networks Webmail - Mason City, Iowa: Originating-IP

      Isabelle,

      Mordak's Garb Packet has a pattern for a later period rubakha.
      http://medievalrussia.freeservers.com/dak.html

      Predslava has a rubakha pattern on her website:
      http://members.aol.com/predslava/GiliarovskaiaPatterns.html#Shirt

      My website has a pattern for a rubakha:
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/rubakha.html

      If you need a pre-printed commercial pattern try Folkwear Patterns:
      http://folkwear-birchstreet.com/

      The Caravan/Ethnic collection has several garments with similar pattern to the
      rubakha. The Old Europe collection has a Russian/Ukrainian shirt which would
      be close to late period patterns. I've never actually used them, so I don't
      know how good the instructions are.

      Quoting Patricia <verte76@...>:

      > Does anyone know of a specific rhubaka pattern? ...
      >
      > Isabelle de Foix

      ***> JumpGate Networks - Mason City, Iowa <***
      ***> Voice: 641-424-5307 Fax: 641-424-5346 <***
      ***> www.jumpgate.net <***