manuscript image help needed

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005
      Hi,

      I have found an image that is on this page, first image
      http://www.katolikus.hu/hungariae/katal3-eng.html

      http://gallery.euroweb.hu/html/a/attavant/
      2 other attavante degli attavanti images, the missal one show a women with a similar dress style.

      Does anybody know if they have seen this image anywhere? Or possibly in this book if they have it.

      Csapodi, Csaba. Bibliotheca Corviniana. Budapest: Magyar Helikon,1976. [KA]
      Facsimiles of manuscript pages and book covers from library of Matthias Corvinus, King of Hungary from 1462-1490. A gold mine for calligraphers, inkers, and heralds.

      I am trying to find a bigger image of it so that I can possibly see the dresses better. Right now I just get the feel that there Italian right now.

      thanks
      Kathws