Re: [sig] eastern europe banner shapes

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2005
      thanks everyone, and while looking for hungarian artist paintings I found at
      both the web gallery of art http://www.wga.hu/index.html and the hungarian
      web gallery of art http://hungart.euroweb.hu/ go look in medieval and misc
      sections, that's where any manuscript images will be. Found lots of flags
      shapes (mostly rectangular with tail at the top style) in the images there
      and a few in images under a search (at the WGA) by using hungarian for the
      school and everything else left blank I think the artist is MS Master but
      worth a gander at all the hungarian artists in the SCA timeframe and a
      little after.

      maybe I will look at polish, etc tomorrow, I probably still won't want to
      pick up the floor....

      kathws,
      taking a break from the 5yo's baby tooth search...its somewhere on the dang
      floor...