Re: Re[2]: [sig] lapti ????!!!!!

  • jennifer knox
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      alex, could you please email me your sources for that? ive made rus shoes based on an archaeological find, and would like to have some more sources for the documentation...ive seen everything online.
      anya

      Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik <Posadnik@...> wrote:

      Leather. Shoes or boots. No heel. No stiff toes. A one-foot-high leather stocking or one-layer shoe (with laces but not necessarily). Do not forget that early boots were made as modern Valenki (or, rather, modrn Valenki represent the same medieval pattern), withiou distinction between right and left foot, taking shape while being worn.

      Bye,
      Alex

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      "Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt