RE: [sig] Re: czech language

  • Cathy Day
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
      THANK YOU!!! That is exactly what I was after!

      A "hook" meaning like a �, or a ~, or a ? without the .

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
        Thanks to the fact that 8-bit e-mail can only handle 7-bit characters,
        I'm not sure that the letters will reproduce properly, but...

        upper case: Č lower case: č
        upper case: Š lower case: š

        Descriptively, the 'hook' is a like a small letter v over the top of
        the letter (NOT upside down as in French!).

        Hope this helps

        Alastair