Re: [sig] Polish Outfit at Pentamere A&S

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      In a message dated 3/3/2005 5:57:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      uberwolf@... writes:
      <<I've heard that there is supposed to be a Polish outfit entered into the
      Regional A&S Faire in Pentamere. Is anyone going who can take pictures
      for those of us who can't make it? Alternatively, is the person who is
      entering it on this list and willing to send me pictures? :)

      Thanks,
      Alzbeta
      House Fallen Star
      Barony of Illiton
      Midlands
      Middle Kingdom>>

      Yep, that's me, and my zupan. I'll take pictures for sure, and put them on my
      site when they are done. See my .sig link!

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website Librarian,
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
      Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      Hungarians cut from the left, Moscovites from on high; Turks come straight
      on, while Poles trace their crosses - Polish saber fighting saying.