Polish Outfit at Pentamere A&S

  • Alzbeta Michalik
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 2:52 PM
      I've heard that there is supposed to be a Polish outfit entered into the
      Regional A&S Faire in Pentamere. Is anyone going who can take pictures
      for those of us who can't make it? Alternatively, is the person who is
      entering it on this list and willing to send me pictures? :)

      Thanks,
      Alzbeta
      House Fallen Star
      Barony of Illiton
      Midlands
      Middle Kingdom
    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 3:07 PM
        In a message dated 3/3/2005 5:57:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        uberwolf@... writes:
        <<I've heard that there is supposed to be a Polish outfit entered into the
        Regional A&S Faire in Pentamere. Is anyone going who can take pictures
        for those of us who can't make it? Alternatively, is the person who is
        entering it on this list and willing to send me pictures? :)

        Thanks,
        Alzbeta
        House Fallen Star
        Barony of Illiton
        Midlands
        Middle Kingdom>>

        Yep, that's me, and my zupan. I'll take pictures for sure, and put them on my
        site when they are done. See my .sig link!

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website Librarian,
        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
        Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
        My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
        Hungarians cut from the left, Moscovites from on high; Turks come straight
        on, while Poles trace their crosses - Polish saber fighting saying.