Re: [sig] SIG: Call for Articles

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      Paul,
      I've been working on my article on Russian calvary
      tactics, 16thC. Alos, I have a few other good ideas. I
      wanted to ask you, have you ever run across any books
      about medieval Russian crime, prositution, etc. in
      your resarch? I'm doing some re-writes on my books and
      would love to spice them up with some historical
      accuracy!
      Tim
      --- "Paul W. Goldschmidt" <goldschp@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Slavic Interest Group!
      >
      > It is time for the Spring issue of Slovo. As
      > always, we're looking for
      > contributions: short articles, how-to pieces,
      > artwork, interesting
      > anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or
      > reenacted). As always, I'm
      > pleased to answer any editorial questions that you
      > might have.
      >
      > The deadline for the Spring issue is April 1st. The
      > date is flexible so
      > give me a heads up if you're working on something
      > but can't quite make the
      > deadline.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • Danks Cole
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a writer. However, I would
        be interested to read an article of some of the more common pagan
        practices of slavic peoples. Does one alreayd exist? I'm having a hard
        time trying to find anything....

        Vlakh

        [Clip your posts. Moderator]