SIG: Call for Articles

  • Paul W. Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      It is time for the Spring issue of Slovo. As always, we're looking for
      contributions: short articles, how-to pieces, artwork, interesting
      anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or reenacted). As always, I'm
      pleased to answer any editorial questions that you might have.

      The deadline for the Spring issue is April 1st. The date is flexible so
      give me a heads up if you're working on something but can't quite make the
      deadline.

      Thanks,

      Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        Paul,
        I've been working on my article on Russian calvary
        tactics, 16thC. Alos, I have a few other good ideas. I
        wanted to ask you, have you ever run across any books
        about medieval Russian crime, prositution, etc. in
        your resarch? I'm doing some re-writes on my books and
        would love to spice them up with some historical
        accuracy!
        Tim
        --- "Paul W. Goldschmidt" <goldschp@...> wrote:

        > Greetings Slavic Interest Group!
        >
        > It is time for the Spring issue of Slovo. As
        > always, we're looking for
        > contributions: short articles, how-to pieces,
        > artwork, interesting
        > anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or
        > reenacted). As always, I'm
        > pleased to answer any editorial questions that you
        > might have.
        >
        > The deadline for the Spring issue is April 1st. The
        > date is flexible so
        > give me a heads up if you're working on something
        > but can't quite make the
        > deadline.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Danks Cole
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
          I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a writer. However, I would
          be interested to read an article of some of the more common pagan
          practices of slavic peoples. Does one alreayd exist? I'm having a hard
          time trying to find anything....

          Vlakh

          [Clip your posts. Moderator]