Re: [sig] Reconstructing history patterns.

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 12:07 PM
      In a message dated 2/25/2005 3:08:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      orlirva@... writes:
      >Has anyone tried the Reconstructing History patterns for a Zupan? (or the
      >Kontuz?)
      >I was planning to try it this weekend, so any experiences would be
      appreciated.

      Not yet Rick, but I have both. The next thing I make for myself is likely
      going to be the Kontusz.

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website Librarian,
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
      Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      Hungarians cut from the left, Moscovites from on high; Turks come straight
      on, while Poles trace their crosses - Polish saber fighting saying.