Re: Documents from Cezary

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2005
      For those of us who (much) prefer to use a proper FTP client, could you
      provide us with the username/password to use, the IP address and the
      port (if not using default port 21)?

      Please note, too, that from my PC I could not access this address using
      my default Firefox browser, only with Microsoft Internet Explorer.

      > If there is a site for the sig group I could
      > transfer these files to, would someone let me know?

      The list files section can be found at:

      13456 Kb of the maximum permissibile 20480 Kb is already being used.
      However, the real issue is, as ever, copyright... so check with the list
      owners first!

      Cheers

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar BSc(Hons) - http://www.skriptorium.info
      = Translation & consultancy for the heritage industry =