Re: [sig] Gardening Question

  • Cynthia S Potts
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 18, 2005
      Thank you so much! The references and information here have been a
      tremendous help. I'll be putting white beets in the period garden
      (having found a variety with smaller roots but prodigious greens, which
      seems to be the best compromise!) and the golden ones in the modern bed.

      If anyone is in my neck of the woods, (Upstate NY, one good sneeze from
      the Canadian border) feel free to come by for some decidedly modern yet
      very tasty Borscht after harvest!

      Smiles and Service
      Yana