Re: [sig] Estrella Kievian Russian clothing class

  • L. Williams
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
      On behalf of all of us on the list who can't go, YES! It will help alot!
      Lisa W. in MT

      Ack, sorry for not replying before, last minute sewing and having a cold the
      week before have thrown me into a tailspin this week. Basically I will try
      and get contact info, handout (I will also ask about passing it on) and
      possibly photos of the clothing she will be showing. Will that help?

      Kathws

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
        You are the best! Its way more than I had hoped for!
        Thank yuo (X 1000).
        'dok
        --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:

        > Ack, sorry for not replying before, last minute
        > sewing and having a cold the
        > week before have thrown me into a tailspin this
        > week. Basically I will try
        > and get contact info, handout (I will also ask about
        > passing it on) and
        > possibly photos of the clothing she will be showing.
        > Will that help?
        >
        > Kathws
        >
        > Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:36 PM
        > Lente,
        > How great are you? I can't speak for anyone else but
        > if you could get me contact info. I'd like to get a
        > copy for my own info. Is that possible?
        > 'dok
        > --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:
        > > well the class is on thursday at noon, soo I might
        > actually remember that
        > > and make it over for the class, no fighting then
        > right? so in theory I can
        > > leave the kiddos with grandma and daddy and make
        > it to the class. I will
        > > try.

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Lente
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
          no problem, can you tell we got a digital camera for our christmas gift (DH
          and me)? the film camera is too big to lug all over war.

          Evilly rubbing hands together I can get pictures of everything! Ah hah hah!