Re: [sig] Estrella Kievian Russian clothing class

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
      Ack, sorry for not replying before, last minute sewing and having a cold the
      week before have thrown me into a tailspin this week. Basically I will try
      and get contact info, handout (I will also ask about passing it on) and
      possibly photos of the clothing she will be showing. Will that help?

      Kathws

      Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:36 PM
      Lente,
      How great are you? I can't speak for anyone else but
      if you could get me contact info. I'd like to get a
      copy for my own info. Is that possible?
      'dok
      --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:
      > well the class is on thursday at noon, soo I might actually remember that
      > and make it over for the class, no fighting then right? so in theory I can
      > leave the kiddos with grandma and daddy and make it to the class. I will
      > try.
    • L. Williams

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
          You are the best! Its way more than I had hoped for!
          Thank yuo (X 1000).
          'dok
          --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:

          > Ack, sorry for not replying before, last minute
          > sewing and having a cold the
          > week before have thrown me into a tailspin this
          > week. Basically I will try
          > and get contact info, handout (I will also ask about
          > passing it on) and
          > possibly photos of the clothing she will be showing.
          > Will that help?
          >
          > Kathws
          >
          > Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:36 PM
          > Lente,
          > How great are you? I can't speak for anyone else but
          > if you could get me contact info. I'd like to get a
          > copy for my own info. Is that possible?
          > 'dok
          > --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:
          > > well the class is on thursday at noon, soo I might
          > actually remember that
          > > and make it over for the class, no fighting then
          > right? so in theory I can
          > > leave the kiddos with grandma and daddy and make
          > it to the class. I will
          > > try.

          http://my.yahoo.com
        • Lente
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
            no problem, can you tell we got a digital camera for our christmas gift (DH
            and me)? the film camera is too big to lug all over war.

            Evilly rubbing hands together I can get pictures of everything! Ah hah hah!