Re: [sig] Estrella Kievian Russian clothing class

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 9, 2005
      Lente,
      How great are you? I can't speak for anyone else but
      if you could get me contact info. I'd like to get a
      copy for my own info. Is that possible?
      'dok

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Lente
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
        Ack, sorry for not replying before, last minute sewing and having a cold the
        week before have thrown me into a tailspin this week. Basically I will try
        and get contact info, handout (I will also ask about passing it on) and
        possibly photos of the clothing she will be showing. Will that help?

        Kathws

        Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:36 PM
        Lente,
        --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:
        > well the class is on thursday at noon, soo I might actually remember that
        > and make it over for the class, no fighting then right? so in theory I can
        > leave the kiddos with grandma and daddy and make it to the class. I will
        > try.
      • L. Williams

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
            You are the best! Its way more than I had hoped for!
            Thank yuo (X 1000).
            'dok
            --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:

            > Ack, sorry for not replying before, last minute
            > sewing and having a cold the
            > week before have thrown me into a tailspin this
            > week. Basically I will try
            > and get contact info, handout (I will also ask about
            > passing it on) and
            > possibly photos of the clothing she will be showing.
            > Will that help?
            >
            > Kathws
            >
            > Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:36 PM
            > Lente,
            > How great are you? I can't speak for anyone else but
            > if you could get me contact info. I'd like to get a
            > copy for my own info. Is that possible?
            > 'dok
            > --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:
            > > well the class is on thursday at noon, soo I might
            > actually remember that
            > > and make it over for the class, no fighting then
            > right? so in theory I can
            > > leave the kiddos with grandma and daddy and make
            > it to the class. I will
            > > try.

            http://my.yahoo.com
          • Lente
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
              no problem, can you tell we got a digital camera for our christmas gift (DH
              and me)? the film camera is too big to lug all over war.

              Evilly rubbing hands together I can get pictures of everything! Ah hah hah!