M. Tatjana & Lady Predslava: Estrella Kievian Russian clothing class?

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 9, 2005
      Good Cousins,
      Would either of you be traveling to Estrella this
      month? Lady Sofya and I were having the conversation
      below and the three of you really comprise the leading
      edge. I know of others who are curently doing great
      things too but you are all active on the web also,
      which benefits everyone and this really is an exciting
      focus!
      Best Wishes,
      'dok

      Sofya,
      So, she has service, arts and fighting
      awards....doesn't mean that we can't get copies of her
      manual. Maybe you and Preslava and Tatjana should
      critique this manual? The three of you are my idea of
      the Triumvirate on this subject currently. I'm
      interested but definitely a neophyte. 'dok
      --- Lisa Kies <lkies@...> wrote:

      > X-JumpGate Networks Webmail - Mason City, Iowa:
      > Originating-IP
      >
      > I just did a quick search on Yahoo! for "lady ianuk
      > raventhorne" and got
      > several hits. She seems to have originally been
      > from Northshield. She was the
      > Seneschal of the Barony of Tir Ysgithr as of Nov
      > 2004, has some Russian things
      > pictured in an A&S competition that popped up on the
      > search, and another site
      > listed her as follows:
      >
      > Ianuk Raventhorne
      > Award Name Date Misc. Info
      > Fleur de Soleil 11/13/2004
      > Sirviente del Sol 8/15/2004
      > Flower of the Desert 1/18/2003
      > Award of Arms 4/15/2000 Middle
      > Queens Cypher 5/4/2002
      > Fellowship of the Boar-Vert 1/12/2003
      > Fellowship of the Boar-Argent 9/20/2003 Sean &
      > Brighed
      >
      > Now I wish I could go to Estrella.
      >
      > Sofya la Rus

      > ***> JumpGate Networks - Mason City, Iowa <***
      > ***> Voice: 641-424-5307 Fax: 641-424-5346 <***
      > ***> www.jumpgate.net <***
      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Lente
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 9, 2005
        well the class is on thursday at noon, soo I might actually remember that
        and make it over for the class, no fighting then right? so in theory I can
        leave the kiddos with grandma and daddy and make it to the class. I will
        try.

        Kathws

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 9, 2005
          Lente,
          How great are you? I can't speak for anyone else but
          if you could get me contact info. I'd like to get a
          copy for my own info. Is that possible?
          'dok

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • Lente
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
            Ack, sorry for not replying before, last minute sewing and having a cold the
            week before have thrown me into a tailspin this week. Basically I will try
            and get contact info, handout (I will also ask about passing it on) and
            possibly photos of the clothing she will be showing. Will that help?

            Kathws

            Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:36 PM
            Lente,
            --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:
            > well the class is on thursday at noon, soo I might actually remember that
            > and make it over for the class, no fighting then right? so in theory I can
            > leave the kiddos with grandma and daddy and make it to the class. I will
            > try.
          • L. Williams

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
                You are the best! Its way more than I had hoped for!
                Thank yuo (X 1000).
                'dok
                --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:

                > Ack, sorry for not replying before, last minute
                > sewing and having a cold the
                > week before have thrown me into a tailspin this
                > week. Basically I will try
                > and get contact info, handout (I will also ask about
                > passing it on) and
                > possibly photos of the clothing she will be showing.
                > Will that help?
                >
                > Kathws
                >
                > Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:36 PM
                > Lente,
                > How great are you? I can't speak for anyone else but
                > if you could get me contact info. I'd like to get a
                > copy for my own info. Is that possible?
                > 'dok
                > --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:
                > > well the class is on thursday at noon, soo I might
                > actually remember that
                > > and make it over for the class, no fighting then
                > right? so in theory I can
                > > leave the kiddos with grandma and daddy and make
                > it to the class. I will
                > > try.

                http://my.yahoo.com
              • Lente
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005
                  no problem, can you tell we got a digital camera for our christmas gift (DH
                  and me)? the film camera is too big to lug all over war.

                  Evilly rubbing hands together I can get pictures of everything! Ah hah hah!