Re: Irene Turnau book on Clothing ... and more polish books

  • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2005
      Dear Cezary,

      I could probably host the titels I have listed below I only have a amall ftp site and I'm
      mainly interested in the costume stuff. if you can email me the files one at a time over a
      several day period

      presswolf at comcast dot net (presswolf@...)

      Thanks

      Mark

      > list:
      >
      > Z. Stefanska - Polskie Ubiory Wojskowe z 16 i 17 wieku
      > M. Bartkiewicz - Polski Ubior do 1684 roku
      > Maria Gutkowska-Rychlewska - Historia Ubiorow
      > A. Nadolski - Bron i stroj rycerstwa polskiego w sredniowieczu
      > A. Nadolski - Polska technika wojskowa do 1500 roku
      > L. Kajzer - Uzbrojenie i ubior rycerski w sredniowiecznej Malopolsce
      > A. Nowakowski - Uzbrojenie w Polsce sredniowiecznej 1450-1500
      > K. Turska - Ubior dworski w Polsce w dobie pierwszych Jagiellonow
      > Historia Kultury Materialnej Polski - tom I
      > Historia Kultury Materialnej Polski - tom II
      > Historia Kultury Materialnej Polski - tom III
      > A. Nadolski - Polskie sily zbrojne w czasach Boleslawa Chrobrego
      > M. Glosek - Miecze Sredniowieczne z Ziem Polskich
      > M. Glosek - Znaki i napisy na mieczach sredniowiecznych w Polsce
      > Z. Ameisenowa - Kodeks Baltazara Behema
    • Cezary Wyszynski

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 13, 2005
          Try transfering them derectly to http://192.168.0.100/~markwolf/
        • Cezary Wyszynski
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
            Hello

            > Try transfering them derectly to http://192.168.0.100/~markwolf/

            1. its not a ftp site
            2. trying get to this site I got: Network is unreachable

            Cezar
          • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 16, 2005
              Ok I think I figured it out

              FTP: 68.41.115.27
              login: markwolf
              Pass: hutton

              try this but I am moving on Mpnday so it will be down for about 2 weeks after that