Re: [sig] Tooting my own horn

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
      yes, congrats, Sfandra!

      Say, if you do not find anyone who took a picture of
      you at Birka (which was just too far and in the wrong
      direction for me this year, being in NC), perhaps you
      should arrange with someone in your local SCA to do a
      photoshoot before the attire suffers any mishaps...

      Eluned

      =====

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

      http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

      for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail