Re: Tooting my own horn

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
      [QUOTE]
      Remember we spoke. I was the 16th C Kievan. I thought
      (and still do think) that your ensemble was luscious.
      Sorry I took no pictures that day.
      This is actually the first time I have posted to this
      list. I am still very new to this area, but just had
      to throw in my congrates.
      Nest
      [END QUOTE]

      HI!! yes, I remember! I remember drooling over the
      fabric (polyester-not-silk :D ) of your sarafan. The
      coat was great too (argh, can't remember late-period
      term for coat w/ long long long sleeves!). Send
      photos of that outfit as well.

      I do have a digital camera, I just don't know how to
      use it. Someday soon I'm going to photograph all my
      garb for a webpage, just as soon as I figure out how.
      --Sfandra

      =====
      ******************
      Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
      Barony of Carolingia
      Kingdom of the East
      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Tracy Kremer
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
        yes, congrats, Sfandra!

        Say, if you do not find anyone who took a picture of
        you at Birka (which was just too far and in the wrong
        direction for me this year, being in NC), perhaps you
        should arrange with someone in your local SCA to do a
        photoshoot before the attire suffers any mishaps...

        Eluned

        =====

        CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

        http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

        for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail