Re: [sig] Re: Irene Turnau book on Clothing

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
      I have it. Copies anyway, through the State of Ohio
      Library system. Whaatcha got to offer?
      Mord'akus
      --- "Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)"

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
        Wait, I'll trade for European occupational dress.
        --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

        > I have it. Copies anyway, through the State of Ohio
        > Library system. Whaatcha got to offer?
        > Mord'akus
        > --- "Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)"
        > <presswolf@...> wrote:
        >

        > > I have Slownik Ubiorow and european Occupational
        > > dress and a photo copy of history of
        > > dress in central and eastern europe from the 16th
        > > the 18th c all by Turnau
        > >
        > > Id kill for a copy of ubior narodowy w dawnej
        > > rzeczypolitej
        > >
        > > so if any body has access to it Id be willing to
        > > make a trade or pay for the copys etc

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
          Cool I'll copy it and send it to ya email me your email and well set the details
        • Tracy Kremer
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3, 2005
            Now _that_ was a smooth exchange!

            =====

            CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

            http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

            for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

            http://my.yahoo.com