Re: Irene Turnau book on Clothing

  • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
      I have Slownik Ubiorow and european Occupational dress and a photo copy of history of
      dress in central and eastern europe from the 16th to the 18th c all by Turnau

      Id kill for a copy of ubior narodowy w dawnej rzeczypolitej

      so if any body has access to it Id be willing to make a trade or pay for the copys etc
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
        I have it. Copies anyway, through the State of Ohio
        Library system. Whaatcha got to offer?
        Mord'akus

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
          Wait, I'll trade for European occupational dress.
          --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

          > I have it. Copies anyway, through the State of Ohio
          > Library system. Whaatcha got to offer?
          > Mord'akus
          > --- "Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)"
          > <presswolf@...> wrote:
          >

          > > I have Slownik Ubiorow and european Occupational
          > > dress and a photo copy of history of
          > > dress in central and eastern europe from the 16th
          > > the 18th c all by Turnau
          > >
          > > Id kill for a copy of ubior narodowy w dawnej
          > > rzeczypolitej
          > >
          > > so if any body has access to it Id be willing to
          > > make a trade or pay for the copys etc

          > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

          http://my.yahoo.com
        • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
            Cool I'll copy it and send it to ya email me your email and well set the details
          • Tracy Kremer
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 3, 2005
              Now _that_ was a smooth exchange!

              =====

              CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

              http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

              for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

              http://my.yahoo.com