Re: [sig] Irene Turnau book on Clothing

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
      In a message dated 2/2/2005 2:56:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      nunother56@... writes:
      <<Does anyone have access to the Irene Turnau book on clothing who would be
      willing to send me copies of women's clothing for a fee? If so, contact me
      privately at my email address.

      Magdalena Gdanska>>

      Which one?

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website Librarian,
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
      Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      CHI RO I

    • Rick Orli
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
        Try interlibrary loan... that is how I got my first peak at some of
        these rare books.
        -RIck--- In sig@yahoogroups.com, MoxFool@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 2/2/2005 2:56:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        > nunother56@y... writes:
        > <<Does anyone have access to the Irene Turnau book on clothing who
        would be
        > willing to send me copies of women's clothing for a fee? If so,
        contact me
        > privately at my email address.
        >
        > Magdalena Gdanska>>
        >

        > Which one?
        >
        > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website
        Librarian,
        > Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
        > Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
        > My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
        > CHI RO I

      • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
          I have Slownik Ubiorow and european Occupational dress and a photo copy of history of
          dress in central and eastern europe from the 16th to the 18th c all by Turnau

          Id kill for a copy of ubior narodowy w dawnej rzeczypolitej

          so if any body has access to it Id be willing to make a trade or pay for the copys etc
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
            I have it. Copies anyway, through the State of Ohio
            Library system. Whaatcha got to offer?
            Mord'akus

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
              Wait, I'll trade for European occupational dress.
              --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

              > I have it. Copies anyway, through the State of Ohio
              > Library system. Whaatcha got to offer?
              > Mord'akus
              > --- "Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)"
              > <presswolf@...> wrote:
              >

              > > I have Slownik Ubiorow and european Occupational
              > > dress and a photo copy of history of
              > > dress in central and eastern europe from the 16th
              > > the 18th c all by Turnau
              > >
              > > Id kill for a copy of ubior narodowy w dawnej
              > > rzeczypolitej
              > >
              > > so if any body has access to it Id be willing to
              > > make a trade or pay for the copys etc

              > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

              http://my.yahoo.com
            • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
                Cool I'll copy it and send it to ya email me your email and well set the details
              • Tracy Kremer
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 3, 2005
                  Now _that_ was a smooth exchange!

                  =====

                  CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

                  http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

                  for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

                  http://my.yahoo.com