Re: [sig] Tooting my own horn

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
      Congrats!

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website Librarian,
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
      Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      CHI RO I

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
        [QUOTE]
        Remember we spoke. I was the 16th C Kievan. I thought
        (and still do think) that your ensemble was luscious.
        Sorry I took no pictures that day.
        This is actually the first time I have posted to this
        list. I am still very new to this area, but just had
        to throw in my congrates.
        Nest
        [END QUOTE]

        HI!! yes, I remember! I remember drooling over the
        fabric (polyester-not-silk :D ) of your sarafan. The
        coat was great too (argh, can't remember late-period
        term for coat w/ long long long sleeves!). Send
        photos of that outfit as well.

        I do have a digital camera, I just don't know how to
        use it. Someday soon I'm going to photograph all my
        garb for a webpage, just as soon as I figure out how.
        --Sfandra

        =====
        ******************
        Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
        Barony of Carolingia
        Kingdom of the East
        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Tracy Kremer
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
          yes, congrats, Sfandra!

          Say, if you do not find anyone who took a picture of
          you at Birka (which was just too far and in the wrong
          direction for me this year, being in NC), perhaps you
          should arrange with someone in your local SCA to do a
          photoshoot before the attire suffers any mishaps...

          Eluned

          =====

          CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

          http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

          for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail