Re: [sig] Tooting my own horn

  • Nest verch Tangwistel
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
      Congratulations from the other Eastern European present at the show.
      Remember we spoke. I was the 16th C Kievan. I thought (and still do think)
      that your ensemble was luscious. Sorry I took no pictures that day. This
      is actually the first time I have posted to this list. I am still very new
      to this area, but just had to throw in my congrates.

      Nest

    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
        Congrats!

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website Librarian,
        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
        Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
        My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
        CHI RO I

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
          [QUOTE]
          Remember we spoke. I was the 16th C Kievan. I thought
          (and still do think) that your ensemble was luscious.
          Sorry I took no pictures that day.
          This is actually the first time I have posted to this
          list. I am still very new to this area, but just had
          to throw in my congrates.
          Nest
          [END QUOTE]

          HI!! yes, I remember! I remember drooling over the
          fabric (polyester-not-silk :D ) of your sarafan. The
          coat was great too (argh, can't remember late-period
          term for coat w/ long long long sleeves!). Send
          photos of that outfit as well.

          I do have a digital camera, I just don't know how to
          use it. Someday soon I'm going to photograph all my
          garb for a webpage, just as soon as I figure out how.
          --Sfandra

          =====
          ******************
          Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
          Barony of Carolingia
          Kingdom of the East
          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Tracy Kremer
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
            yes, congrats, Sfandra!

            Say, if you do not find anyone who took a picture of
            you at Birka (which was just too far and in the wrong
            direction for me this year, being in NC), perhaps you
            should arrange with someone in your local SCA to do a
            photoshoot before the attire suffers any mishaps...

            Eluned

            =====

            CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

            http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

            for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail