Irene Turnau book on Clothing

  • Daria Hayman
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
      Does anyone have access to the Irene Turnau book on clothing who would be willing to send me copies of women's clothing for a fee? If so, contact me privately at my email address.

      Magdalena Gdanska

      Beati pacifici quoniam filii Dei vocabuntur.
      Matthaeus 5:9

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
        In a message dated 2/2/2005 2:56:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        nunother56@... writes:
        <<Does anyone have access to the Irene Turnau book on clothing who would be
        willing to send me copies of women's clothing for a fee? If so, contact me
        privately at my email address.

        Magdalena Gdanska>>

        Which one?

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website Librarian,
        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
        Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
        My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
        CHI RO I

      • Rick Orli
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
          Try interlibrary loan... that is how I got my first peak at some of
          these rare books.
          -RIck--- In sig@yahoogroups.com, MoxFool@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 2/2/2005 2:56:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          > nunother56@y... writes:
          > <<Does anyone have access to the Irene Turnau book on clothing who
          would be
          > willing to send me copies of women's clothing for a fee? If so,
          contact me
          > privately at my email address.
          >
          > Magdalena Gdanska>>
          >

          > Which one?
          >
          > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Assistant Midrealm Rapier Website
          Librarian,
          > Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
          > Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
          > My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
          > CHI RO I

        • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
            I have Slownik Ubiorow and european Occupational dress and a photo copy of history of
            dress in central and eastern europe from the 16th to the 18th c all by Turnau

            Id kill for a copy of ubior narodowy w dawnej rzeczypolitej

            so if any body has access to it Id be willing to make a trade or pay for the copys etc
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
              I have it. Copies anyway, through the State of Ohio
              Library system. Whaatcha got to offer?
              Mord'akus

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
                Wait, I'll trade for European occupational dress.
                --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

                > I have it. Copies anyway, through the State of Ohio
                > Library system. Whaatcha got to offer?
                > Mord'akus
                > --- "Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)"
                > <presswolf@...> wrote:
                >

                > > I have Slownik Ubiorow and european Occupational
                > > dress and a photo copy of history of
                > > dress in central and eastern europe from the 16th
                > > the 18th c all by Turnau
                > >
                > > Id kill for a copy of ubior narodowy w dawnej
                > > rzeczypolitej
                > >
                > > so if any body has access to it Id be willing to
                > > make a trade or pay for the copys etc

                > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

                http://my.yahoo.com
              • Mark S. Wolf (Janushonis, Zikowski)
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
                  Cool I'll copy it and send it to ya email me your email and well set the details
                • Tracy Kremer
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 3, 2005
                    Now _that_ was a smooth exchange!

                    =====

                    CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

                    http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

                    for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

                    http://my.yahoo.com