Polish MSS

  • Daria Hayman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      Thank you all for your help and ideas on Polish Manuscripts.

      Eluned, I got if from Old Polish Traditions in The Kitchen and at the Table by Maria Lemnis & Henryk Vitry page 192.

      Magdalena Gdanska

      The best things in Poland are liquor from Gdansk, gingerbread from Torun, a maiden from Crakow and a shoe from Warsaw. Old Polish Proverb