Scandinavian grave finds in Kiev

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Hi all,
      I hope this message isn't too far off topic, but I recently discovered
      that Swedens Historiksa Museet has not only an exhibition on the Rus,
      but published the exhibiton guide online for free, and it has
      translations of the articles in English.

      http://www.historiska.se/download/HN_olga_ingegerd.pdf

      The articles are all extremely interesting, and I thought this might
      be a group that would be interested in reading it. (Don't ask me how I
      found it, I tried to look for it again on the historiska.se website
      and wasn't successful.)

      Happy reading,
      Asfridhr