Re: [sig]Polish clothing

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2005
      Cezary Wyszynski - THANK you!
      I still have a lot of choosing to do at to the
      time-period and specific country I will settle on for
      my new persona, and I move as slow as glaciers on
      things like this sometimes, (plus, I know from
      experience that those buttons take a lot of work to
      put on), but on the other hand, that particular style
      of garb is very flexible culture-wise, and I think I
      know a lady that has that pattern.
      I greatly appreciate not only the visual and link
      references, but also the tidbit that it is a
      comfortable dress.

      Eluned

      =====

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

      http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

      for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250