Religion, SCA etc. (was Re: red egg in Mary Magdalene Icons)

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2005
      Lewis/Istvan writes:

      > "Harsh" feedback is neither welcome, nor apropriate.

      Nor is name calling, frankly. Can we all just calm down a bit?

      > This is the SCA, or it was the last time I checked.

      Er, the SIG is not in fact part of the SCA, even though closely related
      to it. I'm not an SCA member, for example, but that doesn't stop me
      making the occasional contribution....

      AM

      Alastair Millar BSc(Hons) - http://www.skriptorium.info
      = Translation & consultancy for the heritage industry =