Re: [sig] beautiful corner, Catholic? Orthodox?

  • Ro Bourdeau
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
      I'm wondering if the religious icons are a Polish "thing" or if they are more of a regional
      idiosyncrasy. I ask because as an American Catholic of Italian descent, I've had more in my own house than in any Polish-American home I've been in (oh, wait, my husband is mostly Polish so does that make my religious items, his? (g).

      -Ro.