new to the list

  • Donngal...Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hello all , I just wanted to send out an introduction to the list.
      I' Lord Donngal Buchanan from Atenveldt, Barony Of TwinMoons.
      I've been dabling in eastern european culture for about the last 3 years.
      Mostly Polish and some Russian. I am a armourer and have been mostly making
      Polish armour from the late 16th century styles and up - mid 17th.
      I do fight hardsuit in the SCA , in my Hussar kit. Which seems to be always
      a work in progress.

      Donngal

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2005
        In a message dated 1/18/2005 9:55:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        buchanan27@... writes:
        <<Hello all , I just wanted to send out an introduction to the list.
        I' Lord Donngal Buchanan from Atenveldt, Barony Of TwinMoons.
        I've been dabling in eastern european culture for about the last 3 years.
        Mostly Polish and some Russian. I am a armourer and have been mostly making
        Polish armour from the late 16th century styles and up - mid 17th.
        I do fight hardsuit in the SCA , in my Hussar kit. Which seems to be always
        a work in progress.

        Donngal>>

        Vivat Donngal!

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski,
        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne,
        C.B.R.,
        My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
        CHI RO I