Winter Slovo Available!

  • Paul W. Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2005
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group (and friends)!

      The Winter Slovo is now available on the SIG website. The URL is:

      http://slavic.freeservers.com

      Enjoy!

      Paul Wickenden
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 14, 2007
        Greetings SIG:

        The Winter issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website.

        Regards,

        Paul Wickenden (for SIG)
      • Paul W Goldschmidt

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 10
              The Winter Slovo (dedicated to Ukrainian Christmas) is now available on the SIG website:

              http://www.goldschp.net/SIG/slovo/news75.html

              Thanks,
              Paul
            • Donna MacTavish
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 12
                What does it require? We have our summer event the 1st weekend in june just out side of ithaca NY. I am co autocrating. We will have heavy and fencing melee as well as a metal symposium. Its a weekend camping event at barton boyscout camp on cayuga lake.

                 I am trying to research great moravia area slovic. But I love some of the russian. I was disappointed to hear the other U's cancelled.

                 Our group is viking for the most part. (Dominion of Myrkfaileen). Not sure where everyone else is located if it would be a good loacation?

                Cristina

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 12

                  It is probably a bit tricky to fly there and travelers who do will find camping a challenge, but I've done both.  It's basically a university so you need a place for classes.  It's nice to have Slavic entertainment and activities too.

                  Paul

                  Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

                  ---- Donna MacTavish donnamac456@... [sig] wrote ----

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 12
                    Here is a link to the class list from the 2010 Slavic University: http://www.zadruga-kotok.org/SlavicUClassList.html

                    And here is the link to the website for the 2013 Slavic University: http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~acg/Events/Slavic.html

                    Both of the above events were in the Kingdom of Aethelmearc.

                    So, Slavic U. doesn't have to have as many simultaneous tracks as Pennsic University (!) but it should have a place (a day shade or a room) that is suitable for teaching. I would also suggest trying to get more than one Eastern European culture represented too. I also highly recommend an A&S exhibit for all those cool projects!

                    In service,
                    Lady Patricia of Trakai