OT OOP: Request for prayers/ good thougts ect.

  • Domamir mka Don Majkol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      Good Gentles,
      First off this is not a hoax or plea for money. A good friends, 4
      yo son had brain surgery to remove a cancerous tumor on may 8 2004.
      His name is Tyler Hepwourth. He is to have more surgery on Jan 7 2005.
      He has fluid or blood on the brain. All I want and humbly request are
      prayers, good thoughts, what ever good/positive energy for Tyler. He is
      a very good boy. He has had a very rough year. The world would be a
      much sadder place with out him He has a little sister that would miss
      him so much. I am baby-sitting her for the next few days. She is
      almost 2. Arron and Shelly, (their parents) are staying at the hospital
      for now. Thank you for your time and prayers.

      Domamir
      Midrelm

      Mka Donald Majkol