Flag

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      I was wondering if anyone knew of some examples of Russian flags and
      royal symboles for Ivan the Terribale.
      Nick
    • bphall76@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        Well, he adopted the Byzantine double-headed eagle after he married Sofia
        Paleologia. Can't name anything else off the top of my head

        Vasilisa Myshkina
        Glymm Mere, An Tir