Re: [sig] Molasses

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2004
      Thank you very much for your informed reply, Jadwiga!
      I asked with "period" baking in mind.
      So, now I know that sugar _was_ available for
      delicacies (I had suspected it due to some recipes but
      not known it thru documentation), even if molasses was
      highly unlikely. Interesting that the word they use
      today in Britain for molasses was in use for something
      totally different back then...

      Sincerely,
      Eluned

      =====

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

      http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you Southeastern science fiction fans!

      for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250