Re: file space

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2004
      M'lady Isabelle writes...

      >does this mean you're taking the site down temporarily?

      Well, I *hope* not!

      The aim is basically to re-do the menu system to make the site more
      accessible, easier to navigate around and much easier for me to
      expand/update. I shall take the opportunity to re-write and extend
      some of the business-oriented pages at the same time. The English
      pages will get their makeover first, and the Czech pages will follow
      suit once I have the relevant translations finished (bear in mind that
      I myself translate out of Czech, not into Czech!).

      In *theory* the complete new set of English pages will all go up at
      once, after testing, with a single mass upload... so the site should
      stay live without interruption. Any links you have will still work, as
      the page names will not be changing. Of course, if anything goes
      massivley wrong (like, I screw up) then it may take a little while
      longer to sort them out!

      The key point is that since this is my commercial site, any outages
      will definitely be temporary!

      Cheers!

      Alastair