Re: New Member

  • Jeff Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
      Hello Lup_alb_13!

      I sent you some information on joining the SCA/Romanian SCA contacts today off list. If you didn't get it, please let me know.

      Barcsi Janos
      Chatelain of Drachenwald

      JEFFREY C. SMITH

      "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
      --Samuel Adams