New to here

  • taylorsmomforever
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hi folks just thought I would say hello. I have just joined this
      group, I live in Montegaurd and am 12th Century Rus. I have been
      developing my personna for around 6 years now, the only thing I am
      having problems with is finding patterns for garb. I have one pattern
      for garb of the net but am having problems finding more.
      Yours in the Society
      Alekzandra E'katrina Romanova