Zupan page fixed

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      Well, my 'new' method of webpage design turned out to be a bust. I have fixed
      it and all the pictures of the zupan and documentation.Some of the pictures
      may load slowly, but I hope they are worth it!

      http://members.aol.com/lordzygmunt/zupan.html

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski,
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne,
      C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      "Do you know what 'knight' means? It is an old, old word. It means a servant,
      and that is well thought out, because who would be master must learn his
      trade by being mastered."
      Malory