New zupan

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2004
      I am interested in what everyone thinks of the zupan I have re-constructed.
      This is the documentation for an A&S entry I submitted at the Toys for Tots V
      event in the Canton of Iron Oak this oast weekend.

      http://members.aol.com/lordzygmunt/zupan.html

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski,
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne,
      C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      "Do you know what 'knight' means? It is an old, old word. It means a servant,
      and that is well thought out, because who would be master must learn his
      trade by being mastered."
      Malory

    • Jeanne

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2004
          In a message dated 11/11/2004 8:25:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          jeanne@... writes:

          Hmm, weird, I'll have to work on that tomorrow. I can see them just fine.

          Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski,
          Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne,
          C.B.R.,
          My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
          "Do you know what 'knight' means? It is an old, old word. It means a servant,
          and that is well thought out, because who would be master must learn his
          trade by being mastered."
          Malory

        • Jenn Ridley
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2004
            On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:35:10 EST, MoxFool@... wrote:

            >Hmm, weird, I'll have to work on that tomorrow. I can see them just fine.

            The image link points to your C: drive, not the server. Either you
            didn't upload the pix, or you didn't change the image link.

            stasia
            --
            Jenn Ridley : jridley@...