Magyar info

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      I have a friend that has a transition-era Magyar persona and can find nothing
      for it. Can someone point me to some links, a bibliography and/or other info?
      Thanks!

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski,
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne,
      C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      "Do you know what 'knight' means? It is an old, old word. It means a servant,
      and that is well thought out, because who would be master must learn his
      trade by being mastered."
      Malory